Oxidized Bitumen has a wide variety of industrial applications.
- As a bonding bitumen for roofing sheet membranes.
- As a hot-applied waterproofing layer.
- Carpet tile manufacture.
- As a raw material for liquid bitumen coatings.
- For the production of bituminous paint, mastic.
- For rust proof pipe coatings.
- Used as an anti-slip layer compound in the piling industry.
- Used for production of roofing and sound dampening felts, Used as under carriage sealant in the automobile industry, electric cable joint protection, joint filling compound, sealant compound and much more in our day to day life.